Pages

Monday, November 7, 2011

Purchased!

Pillow Fabrics!! I'm so excited. Let's face it, I love color and I'm not afraid to use it! Our pillows will be getting made next month!

I also came across this fabric, too and I'm pretty obsessed:
I think we'll need to switch out our current bedding, which is more creamy and buttery, but I can't help but think about keeping that space calm and simple, but with some pops of turquoise and yellow.
I love the gold. How perfect does it go with this mirror!?
 Two of these will soon be in my posession (to be hung above our dresser which I may paint yellow?)!

I'm taking suggestions! I don't want it to look too tween. Help!

Happy Monday
xo,
SugarMeg

1 comments:

Lindsay said...

Love the fabrics and the mirrors! Can't wait to see the pictures when its all complete!