images Nancy Ray
Happy November, y'all! The cold is here, the Pumpkin Spice Lattes will soon get traded in for Gingerbread Lattes and we've already cozied up to a warm fire in our home. I love this season because Christmas is just around the corner. This year has flown by! And it's been a while since I set some goals. We haven't been totally goal-less or unproductive, but it was rather difficult plan projects with Steven gone for almost 3 weeks and lots of weekends away. He pretty much worked the entire month of October...so I'm beyond thankful he's mine all mine for the rest of the year.
November will prove to be a little more like what we call normal. woohoo! Steven is off work for the first two weeks and we have no weddings or showers of the sort. I'm hoping to have a steady month of projects, purging, and enjoyment!
- Host the 3rd Annual Chili Cookoff!
- Give Thanks and eat turkey with two families in 1 day without going into a food coma
- Celebrate my husband's, my mom's, father-in-law's, AND my best friend's birthdays
- Get a manicure & possibly a facial. It was so much more convenient when I
got them for freeworked at a cosmetology school!
- Complete wedding album-(in progress, and quite a challenge!)
- Attend a Women's Christian Conference + Continue Bible Study with my neighbor, Carolina Mama
- Clear out "junk room" and convert into our guest room/clear out current guest room and convert to an office/exercise/craft room
- Take another car full of junk to the Goodwill
- Clean out desks/linen closets/nightstands/guest room closet
- Hang drapes downstairs
- Powder Room Gallery Wall
- Complete Christmas Shopping
Link your goals in the comment section, if you have any!
We have so much to be thankful for :)
~Title from Avett Brothers' November Blue