Pages

Monday, April 9, 2012

A year ago, today...










I happily became Mrs. Steven Thomas Harringon. Over the last year, we've become even more joyful (I didn't think that would even be possible!) than we were on the day we said "I do." Our wedding was full of sweet memories, our absolute favorite people, and lots of love. I miss that day so much! Most importantly, we exchanged our vows and promises and we took each other's hand before God. I became Steven's wife! 

I think it's pretty amazing we were able to celebrate TWO Easters within ONE year of Marriage. 
He is Risen.
Perhaps that's why we feel extra blessed in our first year?! 

Steven wisked me away this past weekend for a surprise trip to Gloucester, VA, where we were able to soak up some amazing quality time to celebrate! The waterworks immediately started the moment I saw where we were staying. It was just absolutely gorgeous. I truly adore this man! He pulled all the stops and stole my heart all over again! (which he does, often!) I added some snippets from our weekend on Instagram, but I'll update some favorites later this week. It was a weekend I'll never forget! A part of me is kind of sad that our first year is over, but I'm also excited to continue onto the next and those thereafter. We are so humbled by what marriage has taught us so far. There has been no gift greater than sharing life with my husband.

Happy Easter Monday!
xo,
SugarMeg



2 comments:

Jessie said...

Awwwww! Your wedding pics are stunning! Happy Anniversary!

Allyson McGuire said...

I just found your blog, and I love it! New follower. Your wedding was just beautiful - Happy anniversary!

Allyson
http://cupcakescandycanes.blogspot.com