Pages

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Happy 1 Year of Blogging to me!!




One year ago I committed to blogging as Sugar Megnolia. Posting regularly was easier than I thought it would be, so I'm inspired to continue! I look forward to bringing you more as often as I can! Thank you, dear readers for joining in with me. Every comment, every follow, and every new blog I discover makes this all the more fun. Thank y'all!

Oh! This weekend I'm guest blogging over at Belle in the City :) I've styled a colorful, preppy picnic so be sure to check it out when my post goes live!

Thank you!
xo,
SugarMeg

1 comments:

Allyson McGuire said...

Happy Blog Birthday! That is so exciting. I gave your blog a little shout out over at Cupcakes and Candy Canes...prefect timing!

Allyson
http://cupcakescandycanes.blogspot.com