Pages

Monday, October 10, 2011

I'd say it's more than a crush...

I'm pretty much obsessed with Sarah Richardson. She had me at the first season of "Sarah's House" on HGTV where she competely renovated a historic house for resale. Then I was hooked to "Sarah's Summer House" where she gutted and remodeled her hubby's old island gettaway cottage. Now I'm constantly catching up on episodes of "Design Inc." and "Sarah 101." Everything she touches turns to gold, or at least, seriously amazing design. Not only is she perfectly adorable, I feel like we could be great friends. And Tommy, her sidekick assistant cracks me up and constantly reminds me that I need my own GBFF. I'm ready to move to Canada to work with them whenever Steven gives me the greenlight. Some of my favorites:
The nail head Chiang Mai bed makes me drool.
This is perfectly suitable for Breast Cancer Awareness, as it was designed for the Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation for the Park Hyatt in Toronto.
Simply GORGEOUS
All images from HGTV and Sarah Richardson Design

I can dream for a SR home, right?

xo,
SugarMeg







0 comments: