Pages

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Spring Awakening!

The first day of SPRING is tomorrow, yet I'm eager today to find a little inspiration in some beautiful pins. My to-do list this spring, if you will:















Mind you, we've had 3 dust storms in the last week. Where the heck do I live?! After a couple of months of living here, I didn't think a whole lot of it when people asked, "Wow, you are from North Carolina? WHY would you move to Amarillo?!," but almost two years later, we still get asked that on a regular basis. I get it. Last night I woke up up scratching my chafed skin, unable to breath, wanting to claw my eyeballs out because they were SO dry. I'll be happily packing my bags and getting ready for some beautiful sunshine. Our next adventure is so very soon and I can't wait to start checking a few of these things off my list!

xo,
SugarMeg

0 comments: