Pages

Sunday, June 12, 2011

I love Southern Weddings, Y'all!


Well, butter my butt and call me a biscuit!! The lovely ladies at Southern Weddings recently featured our wedding!! I must to give a special 'Thank You' to my friend, Emily! We met last fall at church and she's been a fabulous inspiration to me! She accompanied me to the flea market to find wedding decor a few times while I was engaged. I appreciate all the kind words as it was so fun to relive everything on a blog where I find daily inspiration. The gorgeous images came from Mrs. Nancy Ray. I absolutely adore her! I just hope my wedding can inspire other brides! Grab some sweet tea and head on over to read all about it Here & Here! Thanks, y'all!

Oh Happy Day!
Sugar Meg

3 comments:

Ms. Bright said...

hey there! found you via Pinterest...you just started following me...love the blog, look forward to more! Come check mine out! http://the-bright-life.blogspot.com

Gorgeous wedding and colors! LOVE!

xo
Ms. Bright

Sierra said...

Megan - We were so happy to feature your wedding! It was so fun and colorful... brightened my day and I'm sure others as well - so does this blog you have going! Emily told everyone in the office about the church story. She was so excited! Have a fabulous Fourth! xo Sierra http://iloveswmag.com/

Megan said...

Thanks, y'all!! :) This makes my day!