Pages

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Inspired: Killing Kennedy

We watched Killing Kennedy this past Sunday and I highly recommend setting your DVR if it's on again later this week. So good. Pretty dark, but it's to be expected. While I may prefer to see a movie focused on JFK and all the amazing things he stood for, I really enjoyed this take, too. Obviously Jackie (played by Jennifer Goodwin) has a role and I was quick to rewind a few parts just to review her outfits and style. Effortlessly chic, Jackie O. has always gotten my attention. I thought I may share some of my favorite iconic looks of her! 





I'm all about some oversized glasses, but I think Jackie's best accessory was her poise and grace. Such an inspiration. For more, check out this article! I could scroll through all day.

xo,
SugarMeg


0 comments: