Monday, November 4, 2013

Winter Warby!


Happy Monday, friends! I am eager to introduce you to the new Winter Collection from Warby Parker! Over the weekend I was able to get a preview of what's available to you today! I must say, Warbys are cutting edge. Whether you find yourself to be a bit trendy or preppy or hipster in terms of style, they have a solution for you! While I LOVE the hipster look and the idea of big square frames, I cannot pull it off. I'll stick with my prepster/classic style. I recently experienced my first "home try-on" of some glasses from the Fall Collection, but I didn't pull the trigger quite yet. I must try some of the newest ones! I'm glad that I waited! Having a tiny nose and small face in general, my hopes were not high. Most cute glasses are too big for my face and slip off my nose, however, two specs ended up fitting just right and one became a favorite...until now! There is no cost involved in the home try-on, so I'd urge you to snatch up a few of these beautiful Warbys so you can see if there is a pair right for you! Here's a little information about the newest collection from Warby Parker:
Ah. Don't you want to just snuggle up with a cup of hot cocoa, a good book, and a cozy blanket by the fire? These glasses are perfect for just that. Even if you don't need a prescription, I'm all about having some accessory glasses! Here's what's hopefully going to be on my doorstep later this week:

I LOVE the lighter look of the English Oak. Very catching. Sometimes the darker glasses look a little harsh on me, so my fingers are crossed that these are winners!
I'm OBSESSED with the two toned look of the Saddle Russet. And what beats a classic Tortoise? I think they're so chic!! 
While I'm not sure I could pull these off, I really like the Saddle Sage. The woodgrain look is so unique. It almost inspires me to dress like a hipster! You will not find these at your regular eye doctor's office!!

 These just make me feel like winter. The smokey grey would be the perfect accessory with my grey boots for any time that I am tired of my natural tendency to go for a pair of tortoise shells. I would imagine they'd be so pretty on someone with blue eyes!


I'll be sure to update you when I find the perfect pair. Until then, I'll be convincing my husband to buy us a fire pit so we can have some s'mores and cozy up with our Warbys by the fire! It feels like a great purchase when Warby Parker also donates a pair to someone in need. I LOVE that. Do yourself a favor and get on board! 

xo,
SugarMeg








0 comments: